I have been trying to enable find my mobile with Samsung account, with no luck
I have followed the user guide on the samsung site but I do not have the remote control settings under security they speak of. I went to manage apps and remote controls is running so I am confused as to why its not showing up in my settings.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Re: I have been trying to enable find my mobile with samsung account, with no luck
Looks like ATT stripped this core feature of samsung devices as well. Samsung is the largest manufacturer of mobile phones and they let ATT push them around but apple does not. iPhones do not require an additional service charge to use an ATT app to replace a perfectly functioning app that the manufacturer included with their device build.
ATT has lost me as a customer for sure. Tired of this BS where they pander to apple and all other devices are crippled. As soon as I can financially leave, I will be going to T-Mobile. Sucks that I just started my 2 year contract with the new Note 3.
So I have downloaded findmydroid which also needs money to have a full version capable of locking and wiping the phone. Does anyone know of a free app that will work the same way as the samsung app works on probably all versions except ATT phones.
- 01-12-2014, 08:34 PM #3
- 01-12-2014, 11:29 PM #4
- 01-13-2014, 02:31 AM #5
- By homura in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:52 PM
- By legaleagle07 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:14 AM
- By chr1sny in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:13 AM
- By homura in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:23 AM
- By Ed_Strong in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:57 PM