Sound with jack
Do you guys notice a low sound when you plug in your phone with jack to a stereo or something?
Is that even fixable. I've a beast stereo when it's plugged in to my pc and on my phone I have to set the volume of the stereo to max to have a bit of noisy music..
All songs are good quality and amplified enough to play loudly
NOTE 3 - Tapatalk
- 01-12-2014, 08:03 AM #2
Re: Sound with jack
First thing - is it a low hum? does it change if you put your hand around the phone, or around the headphone jack on the phone while plugged in? have you tried a different cable? Also, instead of maxing the volume on the stereo, try turning that down and max out the volume on the phone first. Does that change anything?"I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 01-13-2014, 02:24 PM #4
- 01-13-2014, 04:45 PM #6
- 01-13-2014, 04:55 PM #7
- By STEVENK3102 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:15 PM
- By User899 in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:01 AM
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:30 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:58 AM
- By jessatack22 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:17 PM