Sound with jack
Do you guys notice a low sound when you plug in your phone with jack to a stereo or something?
Is that even fixable. I've a beast stereo when it's plugged in to my pc and on my phone I have to set the volume of the stereo to max to have a bit of noisy music..
All songs are good quality and amplified enough to play loudly
NOTE 3 - Tapatalk
- 01-12-2014, 08:03 AM #2
Re: Sound with jack
First thing - is it a low hum? does it change if you put your hand around the phone, or around the headphone jack on the phone while plugged in? have you tried a different cable? Also, instead of maxing the volume on the stereo, try turning that down and max out the volume on the phone first. Does that change anything?
- 01-13-2014, 02:24 PM #4
- 01-13-2014, 04:45 PM #6
- 01-13-2014, 04:55 PM #7
- By User899 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:34 PM
- By STEVENK3102 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:15 PM
- By StLouisMan2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:30 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:58 AM
- By jessatack22 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:17 PM