- 54 Posts
S view case Question on Galaxy Note 3
Hello, I was watching a case review on YouTube and noticed the reviewer had a extra section for the s view window it looks like it's for notifications does anyone know how to get this option please is it a app or would I have to root? Thank you.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-12-2014, 12:10 PM #2
Re: S view case Question on Galaxy Note 3
That's a function of the s view case, the phone does this automatically when the s view case is installed, be careful though as some third party cases do not support this feature. .The s view case replaces the back cover of the phone, it makes an electrical connection with the phone to trigger the feature so I don't think you can make it work without the case.
- 01-12-2014, 12:32 PM #3
- By androidashlea in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:42 PM
- By phatjoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:15 AM
- By Drakoblare in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:39 AM
- By Wobblin30 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:47 AM
- By mpeg3s in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM