- 109 Posts
Screwed something up on S-Voice!
Played with verbal commands with S-Voice and can't seem to get rid of the phone verbally announcing each and every text mail that comes in. I like being able to verbally tell my Note what to do, but not having it shout out to me each time I have a message. Tried everything I can think of to turn it off but to no avail.
Any thoughts on a fix?
- 01-12-2014, 10:30 PM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 01-12-2014, 10:49 PM #3
Re: Screwed something up on S-Voice!
Welcome to AC!
As far as I know, only driving mode allows for S-Voice to alert you when you receive texts. Check to see if it's turned on.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile appEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-13-2014, 01:39 AM #4
- 01-13-2014, 12:13 PM #5
- 01-15-2014, 09:17 AM #6
- By TXGTOU in forum SportsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:44 AM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:06 PM
- By erjennin in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:54 PM
- By Pyro2677 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:34 PM
- By desert turtle in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:44 PM