Screwed something up on S-Voice!
Played with verbal commands with S-Voice and can't seem to get rid of the phone verbally announcing each and every text mail that comes in. I like being able to verbally tell my Note what to do, but not having it shout out to me each time I have a message. Tried everything I can think of to turn it off but to no avail.
Any thoughts on a fix?
- 01-12-2014, 11:30 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 11:49 PM #3
Re: Screwed something up on S-Voice!
Welcome to AC!
As far as I know, only driving mode allows for S-Voice to alert you when you receive texts. Check to see if it's turned on.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-13-2014, 02:39 AM #4
- 01-13-2014, 01:13 PM #5
- 01-15-2014, 10:17 AM #6
- By TXGTOU in forum SportsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:44 AM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:06 PM
- By erjennin in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2014, 02:54 PM
- By Pyro2677 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:34 AM
- By desert turtle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:44 PM