Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By LunatiqueRob
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 & Apps (review, camera test, photography tips, app recommendations, accessories)

I posted this in the thread discussing Note 3's camera, and a member said I should post this in a separate thread, since it contains lots of other very helpful tips and recommendations for the Note 3, Android apps, accessories, as well as how to take better photos with the Note 3 and general photography tips:

Basically, I spent about a month writing this article, and it is epic in length and scope, covering a lot of territory. The main topics are:

-Making the transition from iOS to Android

-Hardware accessory recommendations for the Note 3

-Useful apps on Android, covering all major categories--from utilities, art, music, logistics, media streaming, GPS, camera, system tweaks, launchers, to a bunch of others.

-Note 3's camera test/review, third-party camera app recommendations, and photography tips (covering both technical as well as artistic tips).
    Thanked by 13:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    Johnly, Gavin S. and vigasan like this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Note 3 & Apps (review, camera test, photography tips, app recommendations, accessories)

I went ahead and broke the article into parts, so it's easier to read and find exactly the information you want. It's now in three parts:

Thanked by:

Default Re: Note 3 & Apps (review, camera test, photography tips, app recommendations, accessories)

Wow! 311 views and no replies??? Thanks for taking the time to write this article!
    Thanked by:

Great work man. Kudos for the insane amount of hard work!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

I read the whole thing yesterday. Thanks for doing all of this research for us. Very informative.

LunatiqueRob-I just finished up your piece and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everything that you shared!! I was expecting camera information only. I was able to get ideas for so many other things as well. My husband is a drummer and I showed him all the media apps that you posted and he will be getting a couple of those. (We went to your website and he was very envious of your studio!!!) It was just what I needed. I know NOTHING about photography and it was broken down into simple terms that even I could understand. Thank you again for all of your time in putting this together.

Global Posts
    10,403 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Quote Originally Posted by LunatiqueRob View Post
    I went ahead and broke the article into parts, so it's easier to read and find exactly the information you want. It's now in three parts:

Good stuff. I am sure many will find this useful.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Thank you Great job

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Just glanced at it so far, but it looks very comprehensive and interesting. Thank you for taking the trouble to produce and share this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Awesome stuff! Incredibly thorough. I read it all and learned so much! Thank you!

Posted via Android Central App