- 104 Posts
Conference call question
I noticed that when I'm on a call with someone and another call comes in, I am unable to link the two. If I'm talking to someone there is an "add a call" button present. Hitting this button links the the two calls. However, this button is replaced by a "swap" button when I'm talking to someone and another call comes in and I pick it up. Does anyone know how to join in this situation? I'm sure I'm just missing something simple. Thanks.
- By QuiNess in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:27 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:45 PM
- By Scott Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:35 AM
- By bcrit in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:56 AM
- By shamefulzero in forum HP Slate 7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:05 AM