Can i go back from 4.4.2 to 4.3 official firmware
Hello i just flasht the new kitkat firmware to my note 3 and i notest that i could not write or read to my sd card anymore so my question is... Can i go back to my original 4.3 i did try it with odin but i got a fail.... Anybody ideas wat to do next?
Verstuurd van mijn SM-P600
- 01-15-2014, 04:10 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 06:46 PM #4
- 01-16-2014, 12:42 AM #5
- 5 Posts
Re: Can i go back from 4.4.2 to 4.3 official firmware
You are stuck at 4.4.2. The new bootloader prevents to go back. The SD writing problem can be(partially) fixed, but there are more very annoying bugs that prevent me to update. For the moment I stick with my rooted 4.3, Knox 0x0.
So be warned before updating.
- 01-16-2014, 12:39 PM #8
- 01-17-2014, 11:58 AM #9
- By usrjm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:14 PM
- By Pixel Cream in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:19 AM
- By Double44 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Doctor Zoidberg60 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:56 PM
- By PanaWanKenobi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:51 PM