- 2 Posts
Unlock Verizon Note 3
I'm having trouble connecting my note 3 to straightalk. It shows unknown SIM card. I can call sometimes, sometimes no service. If the note 3 is unlocked, why does it show unknown SIM and not want to work with another carrier?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-16-2014 at 12:49 PM.
- 01-16-2014, 07:56 AM #2
Re: Unlock Verizon note 3
It will show something like non verizon sim if you are using a 900v off of Verizon. Verizon has unlocked sim because they of b13 requirements so they are doing the minimum while complying with the requirements.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk ProCommunity Guidelines:
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 51Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:36 PM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Kiro Coneski in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:06 AM
- By Muzzaffer Shah in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:15 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:48 AM