- 11 Posts
Apps open when I am talking on the phone
When I put the phone to the side of my face to talk, I hear all these sounds that indicate something is going on on my phone. When I look at the phone, several apps have opened. So, I go to the mirror and check to make sure I don't have any pimples, scars or moles that inadvertently push buttons or whatever that makes these apps open all the time. My face ain't the prettiest, but I sure can't find a reason why this happens. I even turned voice control off, in case that's what was causing it. Didn't help.
Can anyone tell me what might be happening? Or is it just not possible to hold the phone to my face when speaking to a caller? It's damn irritating.
- 01-16-2014, 06:56 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Apps open when I am talking on the phone
Thanks Mike. I left that unchecked when I set the phone up because I thought I wouldn't be able to hit numbers during those answering machine menu systems we all hate so much. I put a check mark in it now. If it's a problem, your ears will be ringin'.
- 01-16-2014, 09:21 PM #4
- By Iamthetruth617 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:13 PM
- By JohnTi in forum WindReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Nicole Kendrick in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:51 PM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:00 PM
- By rachmarb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:09 PM