1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Get this CRAP! Kudos to Sprint!

I recently changed over to the Sprint "framily" plan (saving me 150 a month starting on Feb. 6th). So I go to get a 7th phone (LG G2 for my mom) to get the full discount at the Leesburg Lake Square Mall Sprint store. After I get home, I realize they didn't give me my receipt or any of my paperwork. I figured I'd go get it after work one day this week but had totally forgotten.

So Wednsday, I get a Sprint free message telling me new 2 phones had been added to my framily account. I call Sprint and they assure it was most likely a glitch. I say OK and go on. Thursday evening, I get 5 MORE msg's saying new phones were added. This time, I called Sprint and got my framily ID number and we both found out that holy crapola, there were 7...7 new lines added to my account but 4 were still pending cause I had already reached the maximum of ten. Now mind you, no one can enter the framily plan with out your ID number and there were only 3 that knew it...me, and the two at Sprint.

So Sprint CS removed ALL the phone numbers from my account and got it squared away and changed my ID number. I asked if they had a fraud department and was told they do but not for something like this but that this would get passed on to the correct department for review. I hauled a&& to the mall which is 4 miles away and the girl was there and she knew nothing of course. I told her I wanted my receipt for my transaction and told her what was going on. She said that she just started last week and didn't know how to get them but proceeded to tell me that I didn't know how the framily plan works and that someone on my account added them....I said excuse me?? I think I do! Like I said lady, I have 7 lines...no one can enter THIS plan unless I give them my ID number and that only three had it....YOU, your dumb *** boyfriend, and me....so no, no ones added anything on my end and that I'll be back when doorknob is here.

About an hour later, I get a call from Sprint (Andrew) who I talked to before said that yeah, those numbers were added at two different Sprint locations in my area and that they were actively looking into it. So after work today, I'm going to Sprint and going to have a chat with the nitwit just because. I'll post mug shots of me tomorrow when I get out of jail for battery.

Kudos for Sprint for actively helping me out as quick as they did and not saying sorry about your luck and we'll look into it.

Watch your a@@ people and check stuff often....this has been a nightmare...
    Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2

Default Re: Get this CRAP! Kudos to Sprint!

Wow that sucks Gator... I am glad you got it taken care of.

I love how she can't pull a simple sales receipt but can tell you that you don't know how a plan works? Lol her logic is flawless..... :rolleyes:

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Wow, you handled that with a lot more patience than I would. Wow. Let us know how it turns out.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Wow that sucks Gator... I am glad you got it taken care of.

I love how she can't pull a simple sales receipt but can tell you that you don't know how a plan works? Lol her logic is flawless..... :rolleyes:

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Rofl!! Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Wow, you handled that with a lot more patience than I would. Wow. Let us know how it turns out.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    I will. It will be this evening but I'll let you know!

Thanked by:

If the lines were just added to the Framily ID, you weren't liable for them. A Framily group can contain lines from different billing accounts, each liable for their own lines. Still, it's strange your ID was handed to other people. They should not have been able to add more that 10 total, 3 additional if you have 7 yourself.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by JuanTuTree View Post
    If the lines were just added to the Framily ID, you weren't liable for them. A Framily group can contain lines from different billing accounts, each liable for their own lines. Still, it's strange your ID was handed to other people. They should not have been able to add more that 10 total, 3 additional if you have 7 yourself.
    I know I'm not liable for them. They did say on my account that they were not billed to me but it was the fact that I had 3 lines available if I wanted or need them and with these new numbers, I had 0.....and 4 more pending!! LOL

Still waiting for the mug shots...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    I recently changed over to the Sprint "framily" plan (saving me 150 a month starting on Feb. 6th). So I go to get a 7th phone (LG G2 for my mom) to get the full discount at the Leesburg Lake Square Mall Sprint store. After I get home, I realize they didn't give me my receipt or any of my paperwork. I figured I'd go get it after work one day this week but had totally forgotten.

So Wednsday, I get a Sprint free message telling me new 2 phones had been added to my framily account. I call Sprint and they assure it was most likely a glitch. I say OK and go on. Thursday evening, I get 5 MORE msg's saying new phones were added. This time, I called Sprint and got my framily ID number and we both found out that holy crapola, there were 7...7 new lines added to my account but 4 were still pending cause I had already reached the maximum of ten. Now mind you, no one can enter the framily plan with out your ID number and there were only 3 that knew it...me, and the two at Sprint.

So Sprint CS removed ALL the phone numbers from my account and got it squared away and changed my ID number. I asked if they had a fraud department and was told they do but not for something like this but that this would get passed on to the correct department for review. I hauled a&& to the mall which is 4 miles away and the girl was there and she knew nothing of course. I told her I wanted my receipt for my transaction and told her what was going on. She said that she just started last week and didn't know how to get them but proceeded to tell me that I didn't know how the framily plan works and that someone on my account added them....I said excuse me?? I think I do! Like I said lady, I have 7 lines...no one can enter THIS plan unless I give them my ID number and that only three had it....YOU, your dumb *** boyfriend, and me....so no, no ones added anything on my end and that I'll be back when doorknob is here.

About an hour later, I get a call from Sprint (Andrew) who I talked to before said that yeah, those numbers were added at two different Sprint locations in my area and that they were actively looking into it. So after work today, I'm going to Sprint and going to have a chat with the nitwit just because. I'll post mug shots of me tomorrow when I get out of jail for battery.

Kudos for Sprint for actively helping me out as quick as they did and not saying sorry about your luck and we'll look into it.

Watch your a@@ people and check stuff often....this has been a nightmare...
    I remember when sprint showed up on my credit report. Someone opened an account online in my name with 8 lines!! Obviously I was able to get it taken off since I had proof that I'm a long time Verizon customer and the phones were shipped to an address where I don't live. But the fact that they let someone open a large account like that with no proof and the credit card they used didn't match my name...um hello... suspicious much. sprint was very unhelpful and I had to get a court order from sprint to release the info to the police dept. Come to find out it was a sprint employee. And you wonder why the wouldn't willingly give me info!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

We had that happen to us when we bought my wife iPhone we usually pay with a check but the guy kept telling us he couldn't see anyplace to put in a check only cash and credit card. I kept telling him cash was used when taking a check my wife finally gave him our credit card. Next night we started seeing charges from ebay and restaurants on our card in a city 4 or 5 hundred miles away. Called Verizon turned it into both them and card company. They both told me it was fraud through Verizon but that's all verizon would say.