Replacement Camera App
As we all know the Note 3 is extremely difficult to use in any sort of scenario with any degree of low light.
Are there any good camera apps to replace the one that comes with stock?
Or is the camera in low light hardware related?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-17-2014, 04:33 PM #2
It's hardware related, but I'm sure the camera software has a lot to do with it too.
You should check out Shot Control in the Play Store. It allows you to change a lot more settings the the stock camera app so that might help a little.
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-17-2014, 04:37 PM #3
- 01-17-2014, 04:38 PM #4
- 01-17-2014, 05:24 PM #6
- 01-17-2014, 06:51 PM #7
- By flick0416 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 41Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:08 PM
- By hanly2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:47 PM
- By Leslie_Jeanneth in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:00 PM
- By Vs Vettukallumkal in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:26 AM
- By sandytf in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:51 AM