Looking at data usage and gave a?
Shows that almost used 2gb of data for the month on Google +.. I never use thus except to auto backup my photos. Is this what is eating it up?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-18-2014, 11:50 AM #2
- 01-18-2014, 12:52 PM #3
Re: Looking at data usage and gave a?
Yesterday, I finally stumbled on to a Google page that let's you kind of delete your Google + account. Which I did. You lose stored items, but that's mostly all.
I can still use my Google account to sign in to forums, Play store etc.
It adds a layer of privacy for me, though I was getting used to the idea.
I think it constantly searches restaurants, shops, sites that you might ask for given the history it has of your likes, and your location.
Others find it useful, and I may give it another try.
Shows if your on limited data how much it can eat up. That was a lot though.
I would sign off it if you don't find it useful to have a permanent PA following you everywhere and using YOUR phone.
Posted via Android Central App on Note 3
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:59 PM
- By 2Tall_TityBoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:08 PM
- By p1800nut in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:15 AM
- By Ahmed Hesham in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 04:38 AM
- By Louizel Lumpas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:41 AM