double twist issues
Hey all, I have been trying to get my iTunes library onto my new note 3. I heard double twist is super easy and will get the job done.
I installed it on my pc and every time I try to open it, it acts like it is going to open but never does. Any suggestions?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-18-2014, 02:55 PM #2
- 01-18-2014, 06:22 PM #3
- 126 Posts
Re: double twist issues
I just copy the files directly to the SD in the phone with Android File Transfer.
The only problem I see is that the standard music player shows the file name rather than the IP3 tag and I think iTunes has a nasty habit or renaming your files into meaningless numbers, so it would be impossible to know what is in your list.
- By JamesD1337 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2015, 09:14 AM
- By scribe4food in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Jeong Woo in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:29 AM
- By schoolboy7 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:23 PM
- By scratchfwb in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:32 PM