- 8 Posts
double twist issues
Hey all, I have been trying to get my iTunes library onto my new note 3. I heard double twist is super easy and will get the job done.
I installed it on my pc and every time I try to open it, it acts like it is going to open but never does. Any suggestions?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-18-2014, 01:55 PM #2
- 01-18-2014, 05:22 PM #3
- 47 Posts
Re: double twist issues
I just copy the files directly to the SD in the phone with Android File Transfer.
The only problem I see is that the standard music player shows the file name rather than the IP3 tag and I think iTunes has a nasty habit or renaming your files into meaningless numbers, so it would be impossible to know what is in your list.
- By Jeong Woo in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:29 AM
- By scribe4food in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:53 AM
- By JamesD1337 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:15 PM
- By schoolboy7 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 12:23 PM
- By scratchfwb in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:32 PM