- 7 Posts
Update disabled s-view
Today's update disabled s-view and the cover's ability to turn my phone on and off. Using the Speigen s-view case which had worked well before....Anybody else?
OK, problem solved. Removed cover, battery, restarted, all is well.
Last edited by billkeene; 01-18-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Problem solved
- 01-20-2014, 02:39 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-20-2014, 09:22 PM #3
- 358 Posts
Re: Update disabled s-view
Just got my Spigen slim armor view case today and it worked great for half the day. Now the SView part doesn't work. Restarted the phone and it worked for a bit, then quit. Same results with taking the phone out of the case and putting it back in. I freaking love this case but want it to work....
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- By BA Baracus in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:21 PM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:46 PM
- By mvpmit12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:29 PM
- By mike31082 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:01 PM
- By sdunn32 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:20 PM