- 01-18-2014, 11:49 PM #2
- 01-20-2014, 03:03 PM #4
- 37 Posts
Re: Mhl adapter
I have one - works on both my note 3 and the 10.1 (2014). I did find that it definitely needed auxiliary power (should have an input for a charger on the side of the MHL adapter. It works great to put the scrreen on a TV, which Chromecast doesn't really do (except for specific apps like Hulu).
If you need a link, I can dig through my Amazon account - just let me know.
- By marsui in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:13 AM
- By Damian3716 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:29 PM
- By yoryocor in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:10 AM
- By gary808 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:58 PM
- By pheatton in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:57 PM