- 13 Posts
Failed to update location?
My phone has a pop up at the bottom middle of the screen and says
"Failed to update location - No"
What the heck is this? I have had this phone since release date in October and I never have my location 'on' at all times. Just when I need to use gps or maps. But all of a sudden I have this pop up? Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-20-2014, 01:03 AM #2
Re: Failed to update location?
If you have WeatherBug installed, try using the 'force stop' and 'clear data' options on it in Settings > Apps. If that doesn't work, uninstall it. If you don't have WeatherBug installed, it's likely another app attempting to use a location provider and failing. If you have any widgets that might be wanting periodic updates of your location, I would look there first.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By jonpride in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 26Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:17 PM
- By NYhank79 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:01 AM
- By Burnedin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:10 AM
- By ohmygosh13 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:51 AM
- By Photon4glover in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:45 PM