Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelly Burby
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default UK update (not kit kat)

    Just received a rather large update 38mb includes stability issues, galaxy gear and other bits and pieces. I'm on EE in the uk

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    Kelly Burby's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

    Default Re: UK update (not kit kat)

    Quote Originally Posted by andyr3ad View Post
    Just received a rather large update 38mb includes stability issues, galaxy gear and other bits and pieces. I'm on EE in the uk

    Posted via Android Central App
    If you are thinking that you are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat Update soon then i am afraid but you need to wait a bit more.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: UK update (not kit kat)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    If you are thinking that you are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat Update soon then i am afraid but you need to wait a bit more.
    I'm well aware that we prob won't see kit kat until atleast may/June and that's if we ever see it, but wanted to make people aware that theirs an update available to be downloaded if they're interested

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  
    Kelly Burby's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

    Default Re: UK update (not kit kat)

    Quote Originally Posted by andyr3ad View Post
    I'm well aware that we prob won't see kit kat until atleast may/June and that's if we ever see it, but wanted to make people aware that theirs an update available to be downloaded if they're interested

    Posted via Android Central App
    Well, in this case cheers !! Keep the good work up...
    andyr3ad likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Hangouts not remembering default app.
    By vahdyx in forum HTC One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:12 PM
  2. Google Now notifications not working
    By clankfu in forum Moto X
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:06 PM
  3. Failed to update location?
    By Jorleigh13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:29 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:51 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:44 AM

Posting Permissions