Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default more snote covers?

Any way to load additional snote cover templates? I see I can customize the cover with a photo, note page image, etc. But, any way to find, buy, etc any more cover templates with different patterns, etc? (Eg like a composition notebook etc. .. full cover patterns that aren't in the stock list. ..I didn't see any way to do this? )

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: more snote covers?

Have you checked with samsung apps?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Alain_A View Post
    Have you checked with samsung apps?

I did .. didn't see any in there ..one of the problems is that the product name isn't easily searchable ... "snote" is searchable but not the real product name, and "s note" brings back too many results (scroll through as best is possible). I didn't see the s note app itself in there, maybe b/c it's core to the OS, not sure. I don't see any ways to get more from within the app, and they do have that avail. for page templates (download).

any suggestions welcomed.

the selection of provided covers is so small / uncreative / limited, for what otherwise is an extremely comprehensive app which looks like it's been in development for a while .. thought someone here might know .. just seems odd they would limit the cover selection since there's only about 10 choices....(just trying to find a way to make the books more usable, and one of the things is that the covers all look the same and are relatively unmeaningful... I can put pics / sketches on each, but having a ton of templates avail. would make a lot of sense to help there too).

Quote Originally Posted by daves221 View Post
    Any way to load additional snote cover templates? I see I can customize the cover with a photo, note page image, etc. But, any way to find, buy, etc any more cover templates with different patterns, etc? (Eg like a composition notebook etc. .. full cover patterns that aren't in the stock list. ..I didn't see any way to do this? )

Wait...you can customize it with a photo? I must have missed this.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by jrcorwin31 View Post
    Wait...you can customize it with a photo? I must have missed this.

yeah..photo or screen grab from within the note .. pretty cool at that since it helps customize the cover and therefore make it more identifiable, usable, etc.

recent notes / swipe until you see the cover you want to edit / click gear in upper right corner / select edit cover / select images

all notes / long press cover / edit cover .. then above ...

I did .. didn't see any in there ..one of the problems is that the product name isn't easily searchable ... "snote" is searchable but not the real product name, and "s note" brings back too many results (scroll through as best is possible). I didn't see the s note app itself in there, maybe b/c it's core to the OS, not sure. I don't see any ways to get more from within the app, and they do have that avail. for page templates (download).

any suggestions welcomed.

the selection of provided covers is so small / uncreative / limited, for what otherwise is an extremely comprehensive app which looks like it's been in development for a while .. thought someone here might know .. just seems odd they would limit the cover selection since there's only about 10 choices....(just trying to find a way to make the books more usable, and one of the things is that the covers all look the same and are relatively unmeaningful... I can put pics / sketches on each, but having a ton of templates avail. would make a lot of sense to help there too).
    Well then I guess that's all you'll get for template.
    Why not you use pictures?

Or find some template somewhere then take a picture so you could have more choices

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Well then I guess that's all you'll get for template.
    Why not you use pictures?

Because the picture doesn't cover the full cover

Because the picture doesn't cover the full cover

I think that's how it has been design.
    When I tried with a pic I did like it.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I think that's how it has been design.
    When I tried with a pic I did like it.

Yup-designed that way and I like it too. ..I just want more choices as well for the cover itself. I was in a staples office store todayand happened to check out the bigger Galaxy Note tablets and snote has more covers. So, I wonder whether it's somehow pay of the differentiation that Samsung drives across the units. But,I want more and more creative choices anyway.

Yup-designed that way and I like it too. ..I just want more choices as well for the cover itself. I was in a staples office store todayand happened to check out the bigger Galaxy Note tablets and snote has more covers. So, I wonder whether it's somehow pay of the differentiation that Samsung drives across the units. But,I want more and more creative choices anyway.

Off course the more choices the better.