1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Video Recording problem!

Hi. I have previously had a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and was able to record things, regardless of the loudness of sound. I tried to record something earlier with some music in the background and on playback (regardless of what programme/app i choose to play back on) the video stops a few seconds in with an error message displayed. It only seems to happen when there is any sound such as music. I am a singer/dancer and generally use my video player to record short snippets and am finding this new handset highly frustrating. It seems as though it cannot record anything with a loud sound, without cutting out. Does anyone else's phone do this or do you have any solutions? My phone is over a week old. Thanks

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Video Recording problem!

Not a problem with mine, and I've recorded in VERY loud concerts. Are you using an SD card to save your video? I did have issues with SD Cards with the Note 3 (and the S4... and the S3... and the Note 2) where it would stop recording because the card would randomly unmount mid-video. Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting?

If it's a week old I think you still have a shot at getting it quickly replaced where you bought it, and that might be the best option if you're already having issues...

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Video Recording problem!

So you are able to record them, but no play them?