- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Video Recording problem!
Hi. I have previously had a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and was able to record things, regardless of the loudness of sound. I tried to record something earlier with some music in the background and on playback (regardless of what programme/app i choose to play back on) the video stops a few seconds in with an error message displayed. It only seems to happen when there is any sound such as music. I am a singer/dancer and generally use my video player to record short snippets and am finding this new handset highly frustrating. It seems as though it cannot record anything with a loud sound, without cutting out. Does anyone else's phone do this or do you have any solutions? My phone is over a week old. Thanks
- 01-21-2014, 11:54 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Video Recording problem!
Not a problem with mine, and I've recorded in VERY loud concerts. Are you using an SD card to save your video? I did have issues with SD Cards with the Note 3 (and the S4... and the S3... and the Note 2) where it would stop recording because the card would randomly unmount mid-video. Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting?
If it's a week old I think you still have a shot at getting it quickly replaced where you bought it, and that might be the best option if you're already having issues...
- 01-21-2014, 02:39 PM #3
- By pnico in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:20 AM
- By SirDarknight in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:32 PM
- By sra97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:48 PM
- By tessav in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:15 AM
- By flavio junior in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:32 AM