- 44 Posts
Factory reset ?
I am having issues with texting and was going to do a factory reset will I lose my contacts and apps I purchased I did a back up and moved what I could to my aim card anything else I should do and can I get aps I paid for back from the play store ? Sorry new to android thanks in advance for the help
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
- 01-21-2014, 12:01 PM #2
- 01-21-2014, 01:36 PM #4
- 01-21-2014, 08:46 PM #5
Re: Factory reset ?
The apps will restore automatically if you have a Google account. I did it last night...and purchased apps are designed to run on as many Android devices as you have at no additional cost. That's the policy at Google Play. You can see their policy online. I have paid apps running on 2-3 devices, with only one purchase. That's how the apps are licensed. It just takes time to restore your data...
If your contacts are in the cloud, you're good to go and these days, most everyone syncs contacts with their e-mail accounts...
- 01-21-2014, 09:35 PM #6
- 01-21-2014, 09:54 PM #7
- 01-21-2014, 10:51 PM #8
- 01-21-2014, 10:58 PM #9
- By besscastell in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 10-01-2016, 01:53 PM
- By missjunior in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 44Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:13 AM
- By Snooshie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:23 PM
- By Drummer_JB in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:37 AM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:22 AM