- 08-13-2014, 01:23 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I save network streams by name with MX player?
Use an Android web browser such as Opera or a downloader such as ADM. They will save the link as a file since the browser likely won't know what else to do with it. Open the resulting file in a text editor to copy the contents to the clipboard. Paste the text in an existing text file or create a new one. The downloaded file might have an extension of m3u, pls, asx, asf, or something else. You should know how to handle things from there.
Last edited by Siniztr Vilyn; 08-13-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: An added detail
- By James Heilig in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:24 AM
- By XDCX in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:15 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:44 PM
- By John da Silva in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:22 PM
- By PR1MO1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:37 PM