- 08-13-2014, 02:23 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I save network streams by name with MX player?
Use an Android web browser such as Opera or a downloader such as ADM. They will save the link as a file since the browser likely won't know what else to do with it. Open the resulting file in a text editor to copy the contents to the clipboard. Paste the text in an existing text file or create a new one. The downloaded file might have an extension of m3u, pls, asx, asf, or something else. You should know how to handle things from there.
- By James Heilig in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2016, 11:08 AM
- By XDCX in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:15 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:44 PM
- By John da Silva in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:22 PM
- By PR1MO1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:37 PM