- 01-22-2014, 09:12 AM #2
- 236 Posts
- VGNex:4.1; ATP:Stock
Re: All my apps floating on screen when clicking home button to view all my apps?
A long press of the Home button will open the scrolling list of your recent apps; this, too, is the default action.
Try a quicker press of the Home button. It should work.
Posted via Android Central App"One Really Really Deep Thought" by Ytaay...
"Test is test and production is production but production is the only true test."
- 01-22-2014, 10:49 AM #3
- By eallen33 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
- By agp423 in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:41 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:39 AM
- By Blair Piotrowski in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 08:09 AM
- By psb120 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:44 AM