1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Some problems...

1. How to sync contacts between iphone and note 3 continuously...like iphone contacts syncs just when any change is made to all the icloud devices...anything like that?
    2. Anyway to permanently hide messages and other things except calls from logs?
    3. Anyway to remove contact showing up from frequently contacted in favourites tab...it shows even after it is removed from logs.
    4. Anyway to link ME (myself) contact in contacts to facebook to sync display picture?
    5. Anyway to stop whatsapp from saving media(images, audio and videos) on phone. I already stopped media auto downloading from setting...Now its not automatically downloading, but get saved after downloaded.
    6. Anyway to change that cartoonish display of any contact which is saved without any pic.
    7. Anyway to disable or remove my magazine without rooting?

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts

Default Re: Some problems...

Good questions, all pretty specific.

1. Not sure this is possible automatically. Of course you can do it manually back and forth, but why would you want to sync Apple to Android contacts?

The rest are likely do-able, but I'm thinking most will require rooting. I'd strongly suggest looking at Tasker, and hitting it's wiki, as well as the forum on xda. Several others are very well versed and may be able to help you get this done.

Good luck
    Thanked by:

Crapple does not make it easy to integrate between Android and them. I had an Iphone and still have a Mac. I had to convert all my contacts to Gmail. There is a way you can move the contacts from your Crapple to gmail once and then maintain it on the gmail side.

The bad part...now my contacts are not in sync with my Mac so, I have to go to gmail to get the contacts. Its a PIA. But now that I have my Note 3, I do not think I will go back to the Iphone
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by TheMacs View Post
    Good questions, all pretty specific.

1. Not sure this is possible automatically. Of course you can do it manually back and forth, but why would you want to sync Apple to Android contacts?

The rest are likely do-able, but I'm thinking most will require rooting. I'd strongly suggest looking at Tasker, and hitting it's wiki, as well as the forum on xda. Several others are very well versed and may be able to help you get this done.

Good luck
    Because I use both.

Sent from my SM-N900 using AC Forums mobile app
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    Crapple does not make it easy to integrate between Android and them. I had an Iphone and still have a Mac. I had to convert all my contacts to Gmail. There is a way you can move the contacts from your Crapple to gmail once and then maintain it on the gmail side.

The bad part...now my contacts are not in sync with my Mac so, I have to go to gmail to get the contacts. Its a PIA. But now that I have my Note 3, I do not think I will go back to the Iphone
    Manually is much better lol

Sent from my SM-N900 using AC Forums mobile app

1. You can do this easily. Just setup Google contacts sync on apple. :

Sent from my HTC One
    Thanked by:

This way you can keep both updated.
    I haven't come accros alternative for other problems

Sent from my HTC One
    Thanked by: