- 01-22-2014, 04:16 PM #2
- 01-22-2014, 04:31 PM #3
- 01-22-2014, 05:22 PM #4
Re: Multi Window. Why turn it off?
Yup, the main reason is to keep the tab from appearing by long-pressing the back button. It does, however, use resources since it's waiting for a trigger (the long-press); if you disable it, that trigger is off and so is the monitoring for it. It's minimal, but it is a running process consuming resources.
- By Aason Ong in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 32Last Post: 11-28-2015, 09:50 AM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 33Last Post: 04-07-2015, 01:47 PM
- By ealopezean in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:31 PM
- By Spicey-Ryan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:50 PM
- By project.in.process in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:52 AM