- 8 Posts
Galaxy Gear won't start after pairing
Please help. I have no idea how to fix this.
My Galaxy Gear watch thing has been paired with my phone and for the last 20 minutes it's been displaying the "sync with phone" screen. I've already restarted it multiple times.
This forum does not allow me to insert images apparently so I can only describe the screen. On the left there is an icon of the Galaxy Gear and on the right there is an icon for the Note 3. In between the two icons is a spinning circular sync icon.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-23-2014, 05:37 PM #2
- 01-23-2014, 05:52 PM #4
- By jmsouthe in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 06:26 PM
- By crspy in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:46 PM
- By GiftedSoul in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:01 AM
- By simon-dee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:39 AM
- By Stuart Campbell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 02:49 PM