Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Borarjti
  • 1 Post By shastrich2005
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sensors on pink note 3

As title says, i was about to purchase a pink galaxy note 3 the other day on ebay, but i notice there has been slight differences on different sites with proximity sensors.

They are BOTH SM-900 model,
    On one site, there is 4 dots for the sensors/cameras for one of the pink note 3,
    But the other site, has 3 dots for sensors/cameras for one of the pink note 3.

Keep in mind, the site states that they are both unlocked, and SAME MODEL NUMBER.
    (SM-900)
    Is there something im missing here?

Here's links to show This picture is from ebay. (4 dots on top?)

these 2 pictures are from a pretty well known site. (3 dots on top)

which one is the legit one?

Any answers will be appreciated. I searched far and wide, but couldn't find out differences for the PINK international or the standard PINK note 3.
    Last edited by donnieallday; 01-26-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Default Re: Sensors on pink note 3

I'm still a noob when it comes to Note 3, but have you read the pinned thread on " How to spot a fake Note 3." You might want to check that out before purchasing a phone on ebay. I would never buy a phone on ebay. I'd rather pay extra and make sure I get a real one from an authorized dealer.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Bottom(ebay) one has no notification LED it's a fake, probably has 1gb of ram and is running gingerbread or something.

Posted via Android Central App
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

wait I'm sorry the eBay link is on top of the other 2 links. I don't get what you mean. do you mean ON the bottom of note 3? or do you mean the bottom picture?

Pink? Haven't heard of it.. Sounds fake.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

there is a pink note 3, regarding the sensors the one i bought also has 3 visible dots and the LED notification has no physical visible dot but it lights up when there is a notif ^_^ and it is original ^_^ (SM9005 pink) sorry i dont have a picture of it (i already sent it to my wife, i have a white sm9005 and has the same dots which is currently, well, let's not talk about it) ^_^
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jechtosi View Post
    there is a pink note 3, regarding the sensors the one i bought also has 3 visible dots and the LED notification has no physical visible dot but it lights up when there is a notif ^_^ and it is original ^_^ (SM9005 pink) sorry i dont have a picture of it (i already sent it to my wife, i have a white sm9005 and has the same dots which is currently, well, let's not talk about it) ^_^
    Mine is from Verizon store so it's def not a fake and mine is as he describes. 3 noticeable dots and the fourth is not visible unless it lights up.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    jechtosi likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by jechtosi View Post
    Oh where did you purchase the pink one from? was it a reputable site?

Quote Originally Posted by donnieallday View Post
    Oh where did you purchase the pink one from? was it a reputable site?
    at one of the biggest stores here in the country I'm working right now ^_^

IMHO, if you want to go online you might want to check and purchase from websites of legit and big gadget stores in your country, that way you will be safe from counterfeiting. ^_^

and uh both phones that I bought has this SM-N9005 modnum so am not quite sure about the n900 type, sorry.
    Thanked by: