Any way to save a full page for offline reading, as in 4.1.2.
When using the stock browser.
I want to be able to scroll down the full page later.
Screenshots are fiddly, need 2-3 shots.
Sharing now only gives a link.
Adding a bookmark only adds to a bookmark list.
My GS2 had another tab for Saved Pages.
I prefer the stock browser atm.
I have Chrome and Dolphin installed.
Posted on my N9005 via Android Central AppThis section reserved for a clever signature line.
- 01-25-2014, 10:51 AM #2
- 01-25-2014, 11:24 AM #4
- 01-25-2014, 11:25 AM #5
- This section reserved for a clever signature line.
- 01-25-2014, 12:16 PM #7
Re: Any way to save a full page for offline reading, as in 4.1.2.
- By Dennis Cordovez in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:07 AM
- By TMMBG in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 27Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:43 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:59 AM
- By m3mpower in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:09 PM