Hello Android Central. I've been a blackberry fan boy for years now. A week ago I picked up a galaxy note 3 since the q10 wasn't in stock. I've had the q10 since it was released on Verizon but not that I've switched carriers I thought I would open the doors to a different hall of tech.
Ok so anyway, I had a DROID incredible for about a month a year or two ago and I loved the widget feature. It seems like this is where Samsung falters a bit or is it just me? Am I missing some widget options? Or do I have to purchase them? Idk. I feel like HTC devices are more customizable.
If I'm missing something here please feel free to share I'd like to make this device as much "me" as possible without sacrificing productivity.
- 01-25-2014, 08:04 PM #2
Welcome to the Note club! I too was a Blackberry fan boy and switched to the Note 2 this past summer from the Q10. Glad I did so!
I am not sure exactly what widget you are looking for or what specifically Samsung is lacking for you, but the Note 3 as plenty of widgets. And as you go along downloading apps, most of them have widgets available as well.
Widgets are like you say, a great way of customizing your phone to your liking. I don't think I could ever have a phone that doesn't have widgets.
Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
The main thing I remember about the HTC device was that the contacts widget looked spectacular. Maybe I'm not playing with the phone enough. I also didn't know that some apps came with their own widgeys. That's very good to know. Thank you very much!
First Android friend! Lol
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-26-2014, 08:10 AM #4
- By skarfs84 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2014, 03:29 PM
- By bhasma in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:34 AM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:44 PM
- By normallynefarious in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:15 PM
- By Mariposanena in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:03 PM