Widgets

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello Android Central. I've been a blackberry fan boy for years now. A week ago I picked up a galaxy note 3 since the q10 wasn't in stock. I've had the q10 since it was released on Verizon but not that I've switched carriers I thought I would open the doors to a different hall of tech.

Ok so anyway, I had a DROID incredible for about a month a year or two ago and I loved the widget feature. It seems like this is where Samsung falters a bit or is it just me? Am I missing some widget options? Or do I have to purchase them? Idk. I feel like HTC devices are more customizable.

If I'm missing something here please feel free to share :) I'd like to make this device as much "me" as possible without sacrificing productivity.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the Note club! I too was a Blackberry fan boy and switched to the Note 2 this past summer from the Q10. Glad I did so!
I am not sure exactly what widget you are looking for or what specifically Samsung is lacking for you, but the Note 3 as plenty of widgets. And as you go along downloading apps, most of them have widgets available as well.
Widgets are like you say, a great way of customizing your phone to your liking. I don't think I could ever have a phone that doesn't have widgets.
u8ujabah.jpg

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
The main thing I remember about the HTC device was that the contacts widget looked spectacular. Maybe I'm not playing with the phone enough. I also didn't know that some apps came with their own widgeys. That's very good to know. Thank you very much!

First Android friend! Lol

Posted via Android Central App

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
No worries man. Lots of help around here. Chances are the widgets will look different now on your Note 3 then the ones on your HTC did. Samsung changes the look for their TouchWiz UI.

Sent from my ballin Tab 3 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers