Unsure why each time I open an email and try to open an attachment, a pop up appears to ask if I want to view via Amazon Kindle, Polaris or in some cases, YouTube. Then ask "Always, or Just Once". Very annoying...why can't the app just figure out what sort of attachment exists and translate it without asking me.
Also, Polaris just suddenly stopped working for me. Also unsure why it takes a while to download the attachment each time...never had this issue with the iPhone. With my iPhone I could simply click on the attachment and it would appear 2 seconds later.
- 01-29-2014, 06:29 AM #2
Re: Downloads...extra step
It is trying to ask you for a default app for that type of file and/or link. Selecting, "Always" should do the trick.
- By xfaroukx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2014, 02:10 AM
- By gmc9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:53 PM
- By saidah in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:43 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:34 PM