- 7 Posts
Unfortunately Nearby services has stopped.
Ever since I got my phone I have been getting a pop up message that says nearby services has stopped . Lately it has been getting worse. They are appearing more often and are getting near infuriating. Thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-31-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Re: Unfortunately Nearby services has stopped.
I would try clearing the cache in recovery. See if that helps. This method should work for the Note 3: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow directions for the S3.
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:14 PM
- By rexnong in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:55 AM
- By achien8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:42 PM
- By squank in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Jamie1284 in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:28 PM