Best Note 3 Slim Case?

LiamC01

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I want a slim case for my note 3 as I don't want much bulk and I rarely drop phones, I just want something to protect it from scratches on the sides etc. I've previously used the official note 3 flip case (not the s-view one) but it's too bulky for me.

I've looked at the Spigen ultra fit slim case but it doesn't protect the top or bottom of the device and it leaves them open. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/SPIGEN-Sams...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3425890)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slim case? Also if anyone can recommend a decent screen protector, that'd be helpful!

Thanks!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Terrapin flip over in Black or White. Plastic frame so it won't bounce your baby to safety. Everything else about it brilliant. I left my Spigen Neo Hybrid in the case after a day.
In and out of stock so maybe hard. ?5.00 or under $10?

Super slim, super feel, super cutouts and feel for the side buttons, stylus, headphones on open or closed etc. Protects the screen, closed, and the body from marks and scrapes.

I will drop mine tomorrow now and then curse it to blazes.

Posted on my N9005 via Android Central App

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I want a slim case for my note 3 as I don't want much bulk and I rarely drop phones, I just want something to protect it from scratches on the sides etc. I've previously used the official note 3 flip case (not the s-view one) but it's too bulky for me.

I've looked at the Spigen ultra fit slim case but it doesn't protect the top or bottom of the device and it leaves them open. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/SPIGEN-Sams...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3427570)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a slim case? Also if anyone can recommend a decent screen protector, that'd be helpful!

Thanks!

I had the Spigen Slim Armor case. Its very difficult to take off and put back on but gives excellent protection. The other day, I had set my phone on top of some mail and the phone slid off the counter and landed on the hardwood floor. It was a pretty loud thud and I really did not want to look at it right away in fear of my phone being damaged. Much to my surprise there was no damage to the phone.

I used to be a fan of the Spigen glass screen protector series but, they are very expensive and too thick. I picked up an Iloome Flex from Amazon for $20 which is the very similar to the Spigen one. It is a flexible glass model and its much thinner than the Spigen. The quality is great and there is no functional loss with the S-pen. I did have to really wipe it down because there is some residue from the factory which they say is normal. But I am definitely happy with it and would buy another one again.

LiamC01

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I had the Spigen Slim Armor case. Its very difficult to take off and put back on but gives excellent protection. The other day, I had set my phone on top of some mail and the phone slid off the counter and landed on the hardwood floor. It was a pretty loud thud and I really did not want to look at it right away in fear of my phone being damaged. Much to my surprise there was no damage to the phone.

I used to be a fan of the Spigen glass screen protector series but, they are very expensive and too thick. I picked up an Iloome Flex from Amazon for $20 which is the very similar to the Spigen one. It is a flexible glass model and its much thinner than the Spigen. The quality is great and there is no functional loss with the S-pen. I did have to really wipe it down because there is some residue from the factory which they say is normal. But I am definitely happy with it and would buy another one again.

I was gonna leave my note 3 without a case but knowing my luck I'll damage it the second I remove the case, so I decided not to risk it. I'll have a look at the case, Spigen do tend to have good product reviews. Was the IIoome Flex easy to put on? I'm really bad at actually putting screen protectors on..

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna leave my note 3 without a case but knowing my luck I'll damage it the second I remove the case, so I decided not to risk it. I'll have a look at the case, Spigen do tend to have good product reviews. Was the IIoome Flex easy to put on? I'm really bad at actually putting screen protectors on..

I am horrible with putting screen protectors on but the glass screen protector is much easier. Just make sure that the screen is completely clean before you apply it. Once you apply it, you press down on the center and the product adheres to your phone. Iloome uses the hinge method which makes it much easier to apply.

LiamC01

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I am horrible with putting screen protectors on but the glass screen protector is much easier. Just make sure that the screen is completely clean before you apply it. Once you apply it, you press down on the center and the product adheres to your phone. Iloome uses the hinge method which makes it much easier to apply.

That's good, I'll definitely give the IIoome protector a go!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
ruqu9unu.jpg
I turned 3 people on to this case and they all love it.. I have 9 different cases and this is the least expensive one yet it is the best one.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12