Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Madd54
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    I want a slim case for my note 3 as I don't want much bulk and I rarely drop phones, I just want something to protect it from scratches on the sides etc. I've previously used the official note 3 flip case (not the s-view one) but it's too bulky for me.

    I've looked at the Spigen ultra fit slim case but it doesn't protect the top or bottom of the device and it leaves them open. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/SPIGEN-Samsu...r-21&m1k=vb_ac)

    Does anyone have any recommendations for a slim case? Also if anyone can recommend a decent screen protector, that'd be helpful!

    Thanks!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    Diztronic TPU

    https://tpu-cases.com
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    Terrapin flip over in Black or White. Plastic frame so it won't bounce your baby to safety. Everything else about it brilliant. I left my Spigen Neo Hybrid in the case after a day.
    In and out of stock so maybe hard. 5.00 or under $10?

    Super slim, super feel, super cutouts and feel for the side buttons, stylus, headphones on open or closed etc. Protects the screen, closed, and the body from marks and scrapes.

    I will drop mine tomorrow now and then curse it to blazes.

    Posted on my N9005 via Android Central App
    I know nothing.
    Thanked by:
    LiamC01 likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamC01 View Post
    I want a slim case for my note 3 as I don't want much bulk and I rarely drop phones, I just want something to protect it from scratches on the sides etc. I've previously used the official note 3 flip case (not the s-view one) but it's too bulky for me.

    I've looked at the Spigen ultra fit slim case but it doesn't protect the top or bottom of the device and it leaves them open. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/SPIGEN-Samsu...r-21&m1k=vb_ac)

    Does anyone have any recommendations for a slim case? Also if anyone can recommend a decent screen protector, that'd be helpful!

    Thanks!
    I had the Spigen Slim Armor case. Its very difficult to take off and put back on but gives excellent protection. The other day, I had set my phone on top of some mail and the phone slid off the counter and landed on the hardwood floor. It was a pretty loud thud and I really did not want to look at it right away in fear of my phone being damaged. Much to my surprise there was no damage to the phone.

    I used to be a fan of the Spigen glass screen protector series but, they are very expensive and too thick. I picked up an Iloome Flex from Amazon for $20 which is the very similar to the Spigen one. It is a flexible glass model and its much thinner than the Spigen. The quality is great and there is no functional loss with the S-pen. I did have to really wipe it down because there is some residue from the factory which they say is normal. But I am definitely happy with it and would buy another one again.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    I had the Spigen Slim Armor case. Its very difficult to take off and put back on but gives excellent protection. The other day, I had set my phone on top of some mail and the phone slid off the counter and landed on the hardwood floor. It was a pretty loud thud and I really did not want to look at it right away in fear of my phone being damaged. Much to my surprise there was no damage to the phone.

    I used to be a fan of the Spigen glass screen protector series but, they are very expensive and too thick. I picked up an Iloome Flex from Amazon for $20 which is the very similar to the Spigen one. It is a flexible glass model and its much thinner than the Spigen. The quality is great and there is no functional loss with the S-pen. I did have to really wipe it down because there is some residue from the factory which they say is normal. But I am definitely happy with it and would buy another one again.
    I was gonna leave my note 3 without a case but knowing my luck I'll damage it the second I remove the case, so I decided not to risk it. I'll have a look at the case, Spigen do tend to have good product reviews. Was the IIoome Flex easy to put on? I'm really bad at actually putting screen protectors on..
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamC01 View Post
    I was gonna leave my note 3 without a case but knowing my luck I'll damage it the second I remove the case, so I decided not to risk it. I'll have a look at the case, Spigen do tend to have good product reviews. Was the IIoome Flex easy to put on? I'm really bad at actually putting screen protectors on..
    I am horrible with putting screen protectors on but the glass screen protector is much easier. Just make sure that the screen is completely clean before you apply it. Once you apply it, you press down on the center and the product adheres to your phone. Iloome uses the hinge method which makes it much easier to apply.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

    Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    I am horrible with putting screen protectors on but the glass screen protector is much easier. Just make sure that the screen is completely clean before you apply it. Once you apply it, you press down on the center and the product adheres to your phone. Iloome uses the hinge method which makes it much easier to apply.
    That's good, I'll definitely give the IIoome protector a go!
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Best Note 3 Slim Case?

  9. #9  

Similar Threads

  1. Best Dual Port USB Car Charger?
    By JeffreyVB in forum Nexus 5 Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Yesterday, 09:33 AM
  2. WTS: At&t Black Galaxy Note 3 16gb
    By jschu22 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
  3. simple mobile on at&t note 2
    By glinda12 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM
  4. Moto G or Note 2?
    By Android_1234 in forum Moto G
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:49 PM
  5. Note 3: Battery Woes....
    By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions