Sim icon with red cross
All of a sudden today, mobile connection went off in my Note 3 N9002. I was only using one sim slot out of available 2.
I noticed that my sim icon had changed with red cross in it. I restarted my mobile but the problem persisted.
I placed my sim in other sim slot and that time my connection was reestablished. But the sim icon of the previous slot remained with red cross.
This confirmed that there is no problem with the sim itself.
I am also attaching a picture for more clear picture of my problem.
Can someone guide me what kind of problem am I facing? Is there any solution for this?
- 01-31-2014, 09:14 AM #2
- 01-31-2014, 10:25 AM #4
- 01-31-2014, 02:24 PM #5
- 02-01-2014, 08:26 AM #7
- 02-01-2014, 11:54 AM #8
- 02-08-2014, 06:49 AM #10
- By Troublemakermk4 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Hendra Anggrian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:06 AM
- By beat river in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2014, 06:02 PM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:33 PM
- By HandyJarHead in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:30 PM