- 1 Posts
Note 3: Device status custom and cannot update
hi I bought brand new samsung note 3 N9005. When i tried to update the device it failed and showed device has been modified, when i browsed few webpages it showed device might be rooted and then I used few root checkers it showed device is "not rooted" and also I observed an "error" while changing it to recovery mode. So what might be the problem and how can I get the device status to normal.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-01-2014 at 11:54 PM.
- 02-01-2014, 10:29 AM #2
- 02-01-2014, 11:31 PM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:45 PM
- By blessedred in forum HTC OneReplies: 27Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:54 AM
- By gman620 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:22 PM