1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook annoying problem !!!

I don't know if I should post this here or in the general android forums but what really matters and is really annoying is this bug I am facing on Facebook .. The profile pictures of people, pages and even mine is not showing up but it was there in the past I don't know what is the matter .. I tried everything from re logging to clearing cache and data and even uninstalling but with no luck .. am I the only one who is facing this problem ?? I want any help because this is really frustrating and thanks in advance

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default Re: Facebook annoying problem !!!

No problems as you described here

Hmm. Have you tried this? Uninstall app, restart phone, clear cache at reboot, and then reinstall, in this particular order? I can't think of anything else.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ive had some problems with not seeing pics. And stuff people put up. I guess facebook has problems sometimes

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I have just tried that and it didn't work .. The pps aren't showing on the Facebook app , messenger app , or on the Facebook site on the browser that's why I am saying that is a problem .. because they were showing up in the beginning

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Jcampbell and what did you do to solve this issue , as you are saying you were having problems ..

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

My god I have even tried to switch to the https:// desktop site on the browser and still the pictures just refuse to show up X(

It's honestly Facebook. I'm a beta tester for the android app. Huge problems. Hope this helps with reassurance at least.

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

This sounds more like a problem with a setting or an app...it seems to be specific to your device, unless anyone else is having this problem...I would first try setting all ur settings back to default...for example any settings you may have changed in your developer options...and if you can remember when it last worked properly, remove any apps you recently installed...test each one to see if that may be the cause...

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Its actually the way Facebook is now showing the pictures and status. Its a mess, but it appears Facebook is only showing a certain amount of our ffoends our status. Smh

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app