1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 text notifications not working

Hi there,

Has anyone had this problem. I have checked all the settings and it looks right but I don't get any notifications. I only find I have a text when I go into 'messages'. I stopped the notifications from 'hangouts' as they were just duplicating everything else.Could it be something to do with that?

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Note 3 text notifications not working

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby Smith View Post
    Hi there,

Has anyone had this problem. I have checked all the settings and it looks right but I don't get any notifications. I only find I have a text when I go into 'messages'. I stopped the notifications from 'hangouts' as they were just duplicating everything else.Could it be something to do with that?
    Welcome to the forums! When you say notifications are you referring to text messages only or all notifications, i.e. email? For text messages, go into the Messages App > Settings > Notifications. Make sure it's checked to on.

Regarding everything else, you'll need to go into each service and enable notifications. Also, go into Settings > Accounts > Google and make sure the services you want sync'd are checked.

Let us know if you have further questions.