- 77 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to their mobile data network?
I'm usually on wifi so it doesn't bother me that much, but it's really inconvenient when I have to leave home or work. My phone rarely connects to the mobile network after I leave an area with wifi. Placing a call will almost always get it to connect but it' s weird that I have to do that.
Is there a setting that controls how and when it connects? My phone is rooted so in wondering if that's the issue too.
Sent by my lady friend, Note 3
- 02-01-2014, 05:52 PM #2
- 341 Posts
Re: Is anyone else having trouble connecting to their mobile data network?
Well this may or may not cure-head into your wifi from settings-wifi-Adavanced-you should see an option for auto switch between wifi and mobile data is that checked try unchecking :-)
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-01-2014, 06:02 PM #4
- By Nabooy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2016, 07:35 AM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-08-2014, 12:14 AM
- By konaTom1000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:07 PM
- By vandalchemist in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:39 AM
- By tmx31415 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:25 AM