1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How do you sync your contacts with outlook PC and iPad? Real time would be nice

How do you sync your contacts with outlook PC and iPad? Real time would be nice

I use outlook.com for calendars, gmail does not work with outlook anymore, due to google not supporting, not allowing the download of the google/gmail outlook connector (baffles me they would make it harder for people to use android)

I have tried outlook of contacts as of yet, fear of having what happens while trying to get calendars to sync (turned 100 appointments into 12,000 and crashed my iCloud calendar, even Apple could not repair and had to be deleted)
    Last edited by TOBusa; 02-02-2014 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Added more details

Default Re: How do you sync your contacts with outlook PC and iPad? Real time would be nice

I use this and it works really well:

Do not have an iPad, so no idea for that part.
    Thanked by:
    beh 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How do you sync your contacts with outlook PC and iPad? Real time would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by georgemcdaniel View Post
    Find the best solution to synchronize your Outlook between PCs, with Google, iPhone, Android and other devices here:
    I tried that one and it work well, but the next day something caused the appointments to replicate and I went from 100 appointments to 12000!