Bluebook headphones

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks. I'm looking to buy a pair of bluetooth headphones. I see some headphones use something called "apt-x" technology if the device supports it. Does the Note 3 use apt-x? What's so special about it and what bluetooth headphones would you hugs recommend? I'm not sure what my budget is to be honest. I'm into headphones in a big way and have spent loads on them so the cost just depends on just how good the potential sound can be. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Last edited:

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the answer to your question. I use the Beats Wireless on-ear bluetooth headphones and love the sound and the quality of the bluetooth connection with the Note 3. However, I am not a musician so my opinion is definitely that of a layman who likes music.I am sure there are many other brands and models that the experts find more to their liking.

NOTE: This link from another post here confirms that the Note 3 US and European as well as the Korean versions support the aptx codec.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2455303

Last edited:

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks mate. That's still valid though. Anyway, why on earth would SwiftKey think the word I was looking for was bluebook? Bluebook! Grrrrr

Sent from my SM-N9005

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463