- 125 Posts
Hi folks. I'm looking to buy a pair of bluetooth headphones. I see some headphones use something called "apt-x" technology if the device supports it. Does the Note 3 use apt-x? What's so special about it and what bluetooth headphones would you hugs recommend? I'm not sure what my budget is to be honest. I'm into headphones in a big way and have spent loads on them so the cost just depends on just how good the potential sound can be. Thanks.
Sent from my SM-N9005
Last edited by Solrighal; 02-02-2014 at 05:29 PM.
- 02-02-2014, 03:12 PM #2
- By Blaxer4 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2014, 04:18 PM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 37Last Post: 02-03-2014, 07:52 AM
- By Enricke Kee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:25 AM
- By kasg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 04:01 AM
- By la_langosta in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:53 PM