Otterbox Defender case

jerry12

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It is hard for me to get my phone out of the holster when it is on my belt. The latch is so hard to release it is almost impossible for me to release the phone from the holster with one hand. Does any one else have this issue ?

Posted via Android Central App

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
You guys actually use the holster? Just put the phone in ur pocket to avoid looking like a tool with a tablet strapped to your hip unless you are large dudes.

louee6

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to admit, Ottebox did a great job on this case for the Note 3. I just knew the Defender case would make the phone bulky but its actually perfect. I'm motorcycle cop here in Miami and I for one definitely utilize the holster and my gun belt. I absolutely love the way its tightly secured in the holster. That the only case I use for my Note 3.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
It is hard for me to get my phone out of the holster when it is on my belt. The latch is so hard to release it is almost impossible for me to release the phone from the holster with one hand. Does any one else have this issue ?

My clip broke.

reda2006

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
The best of the best OTTERBOX DEFENDER... A little expensive but worth its price your note 3 will remain new and keeps its value

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F7...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3452320, have not received mine yet, but looks like it will do the job. It says it fits with OB commuter, but note 3 defender and commuter are about the same size.

I can confirm that the defender fits great in this leather case, the Trident Kraken will also fit, but do to the bumper corners on the Kraken, the flap won't stay closed on mine. For the money it's works nice if you don't like the OB holster, but the belt clip is not nearly as secure.

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I'll have to admit, Ottebox did a great job on this case for the Note 3. I just knew the Defender case would make the phone bulky but its actually perfect. I'm motorcycle cop here in Miami and I for one definitely utilize the holster and my gun belt. I absolutely love the way its tightly secured in the holster. That the only case I use for my Note 3.

Oh you're taking a chance there being on bike with a plastic case.
I would be afraid that the clip break and loose the phone

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia