Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Borarjti
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    jerry12's Avatar

    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    966 Global Posts

    Default Otterbox Defender case

    It is hard for me to get my phone out of the holster when it is on my belt. The latch is so hard to release it is almost impossible for me to release the phone from the holster with one hand. Does any one else have this issue ?

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    Yep and it is safe and secure.

    Sent via my Note 8
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    You guys actually use the holster? Just put the phone in ur pocket to avoid looking like a tool with a tablet strapped to your hip unless you are large dudes.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    kj11 
    petaf likes this.
  4. #4  
    louee6's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    I'll have to admit, Ottebox did a great job on this case for the Note 3. I just knew the Defender case would make the phone bulky but its actually perfect. I'm motorcycle cop here in Miami and I for one definitely utilize the holster and my gun belt. I absolutely love the way its tightly secured in the holster. That the only case I use for my Note 3.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    Quote Originally Posted by jerry12 View Post
    It is hard for me to get my phone out of the holster when it is on my belt. The latch is so hard to release it is almost impossible for me to release the phone from the holster with one hand. Does any one else have this issue ?

    Posted via Android Central App
    My clip broke.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    has anyone found a leather type holster that will hold the note 3 in a defender?
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    Quote Originally Posted by icnmayhem View Post
    has anyone found a leather type holster that will hold the note 3 in a defender?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F77...0-20&m1k=vb_ac, have not received mine yet, but looks like it will do the job. It says it fits with OB commuter, but note 3 defender and commuter are about the same size.
  8. #8  
    reda2006's Avatar

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

    Default

    The best of the best OTTERBOX DEFENDER... A little expensive but worth its price your note 3 will remain new and keeps its value

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    Quote Originally Posted by reda2006 View Post
    The best of the best OTTERBOX DEFENDER... A little expensive but worth its price your note 3 will remain new and keeps its value

    Posted via Android Central App
    My defender clip broke.

    Posted via Android Central App
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty502 View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00F77...0-20&m1k=vb_ac, have not received mine yet, but looks like it will do the job. It says it fits with OB commuter, but note 3 defender and commuter are about the same size.
    I can confirm that the defender fits great in this leather case, the Trident Kraken will also fit, but do to the bumper corners on the Kraken, the flap won't stay closed on mine. For the money it's works nice if you don't like the OB holster, but the belt clip is not nearly as secure.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Otterbox Defender case

    Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    I'll have to admit, Ottebox did a great job on this case for the Note 3. I just knew the Defender case would make the phone bulky but its actually perfect. I'm motorcycle cop here in Miami and I for one definitely utilize the holster and my gun belt. I absolutely love the way its tightly secured in the holster. That the only case I use for my Note 3.
    Oh you're taking a chance there being on bike with a plastic case.
    I would be afraid that the clip break and loose the phone

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. Anti-Radiation/EMF Case for S3? (Can Reduce Chances of Cancer)
    By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:59 AM
  2. Otterbox-like case for Extended Battery
    By mwatson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:02 PM
  3. Now that my tablet has shipped, I need suggestions on a case!
    By HiMynameisMattyK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:05 AM
  4. Any tough cases out there yet?
    By Derek Gammage in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:47 PM
  5. Favorite phone cases
    By mwalz03 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions