Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default The Ultimate Galaxy Note 3

    So if you have decided to click on this thread then you may want to read on or click back if your not bothered about rooting and flashing custom roms.

    So 4.4.2 can now be had both OTA and or flashing the Poland firmware.

    Also Chainfire has a new root for the latest firmware and there is cwmr available. Thus allowing you to have the latest firmware and have the joys of a new custom rom.

    I'm running 4.4.2 kitkat with X-Note 8 rom.

    Is there anyone else that has flashed the new firmware and what rom are you using if any?

    I am finding it to be a lot smoother for example unlocking is a lot quicker no its not a placebo lol

    I am happy to now have 4.4.2 and X-Note 8 the ultimate note 3 :-)

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    3,569 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

    Default Re: The Ultimate Galaxy Note 3

    I flashed a 4.4.2 ROM a few weeks ago when I got my Note 3. I'm running Anthem ROM with Temasek kernel and love it!!
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa



  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: The Ultimate Galaxy Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    I flashed a 4.4.2 ROM a few weeks ago when I got my Note 3. I'm running Anthem ROM with Temasek kernel and love it!!
    Sounds good VDub I'm quite enjoying X-Note but I may check out a few more over time. I'm just using a stock kernel for now.

    ----------------------------------

    Big Bang Theory Rules and that was typed using my thumbs and my Note 3 on 4.4.2 kitkat & X-Note 8 Rom.
  4. #4  
    VDub2174's Avatar

    Posts
    3,569 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

    Default Re: The Ultimate Galaxy Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Duncan View Post
    Sounds good VDub I'm quite enjoying X-Note but I may check out a few more over time. I'm just using a stock kernel for now.

    ----------------------------------

    Big Bang Theory Rules and that was typed using my thumbs and my Note 3 on 4.4.2 kitkat & X-Note 8 Rom.
    I was using the custom kernel the dev cooked up but I was having weird issues (SoD and battery drain). Once I flashed the Temasek kernel, I got amazing battery life and no more SoD

    Which Note 3 do you have?
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa



  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: The Ultimate Galaxy Note 3

    Quote Originally Posted by VDub2174 View Post
    I was using the custom kernel the dev cooked up but I was having weird issues (SoD and battery drain). Once I flashed the Temasek kernel, I got amazing battery life and no more SoD

    Which Note 3 do you have?
    Again sounds good, before I flashed the new 4.4.2 firmware I was using the wonderchild kernel which was really good.

    My Note 3 is the SM-N9005.

    ----------------------------------

    Big Bang Theory Rules and that was typed using my thumbs and my Note 3 on 4.4.2 kitkat & X-Note 8 Rom.

Similar Threads

  1. Just sold my Note 3
    By ballisticn8 in forum Moto X
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:22 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:09 PM
  3. Snapdragon 800, can it do the same as the X8 chip?
    By Nemesis-X in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:41 PM
  4. Samsung galaxy mini 4 Touch Wiz
    By andrea lowe in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 06:19 PM
  5. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - won't stop rebooting.
    By Juan Hidalgo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

B