- 118 Posts
Update apps via Wi-Fi only doesn't work?
I've noticed that even though I've set the Google Play setting to only update apps over Wi-Fi, I'm still seeing mobile data being used to update apps when I'm out and about. Why isn't the setting working? Anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?
- 02-04-2014, 12:30 AM #2
- 118 Posts
Re: Update apps via Wi-Fi only doesn't work?
I do have a cap on the mobile data, and I only turn it on when I'm driving for the GPS. The problem is, once the mobile data is on, I won't know what else is using the mobile data unless I check constantly, which I obviously can't do when driving. I suppose the last resort would be to set the device to never update apps without my permission, and would have to do all updates manually from now on. But if I could find a way to not have to do that, it would be preferable.
- 02-04-2014, 10:25 AM #4
- By maya707 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:11 PM
- By DevastationNation in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:55 PM
- By Marc Kaluza in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:08 AM
- By officialclar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:32 AM
- By roadrunner914 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:58 PM