Best launcher to use?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
What icon pack do you guys think are the best?

Was using kitkat but just trying the blitz one. Any good ones you like?

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Nova Prime here too. Of all the themes I've tried I tend to cycle between three - Lustre, Nox & Lumos. All are by Kovdev and all are beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N9005

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I used to use Nova Prime but now switched to Themer. Themer is free and tons of free custom themes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I used to use Nova Prime but now switched to Themer. Themer is free and tons of free custom themes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

How's the lag? I liked Themer but it was too laggy to use as a daily driver when I last tried it

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

ellisroy

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Next 3d laucher does everything that I've read on this post. Put cube icons with this and you'll have a highly customizable launcher

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
For those using Nova, do the SPen options still work? I don't use them a lot, but I use them enough that I don't want to lose them.

Trying Nova Launcher now and S-Pen working fine here. Glad you asked, I never thought to test it until you did.

Deb from my Note 3

Dude2

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have six to eight of the most popular launchers on my Note 3. I always go back to Next Launcher 3D Shell.
- As a power business user I need the ToDo List and Calendar widgets, etc. that come with Next 3D Shell.
- Nova Prime, Apex, TSF Shell 3D and some of the others are better price performers.
- But customizing the maximum widgets and icons Next is just over the top for efficiency
- After you use Next 3D for a week or two it is very easy to navigate and customize
- It would almost be difficult to step down and use a launcher with less features
- Next 3D Shell gets updated with new features every month or two but it is pricy.

Last edited:

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Themer is pretty awesome. You can completely change the look and feel of your phone instantly. They have a lot of themes and performance is great. Definitely worth checking out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12