Difference that custom ROM "Beans"has made to my battery life

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Before:

agu7etab.jpg

After:

u2yby3ud.jpg

Obviously there's a little less screen time on this latest screenshot, but the difference is pretty stark.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Wish I done this with Foxhound ROM as i have deffinetly noticed a difference and a good one at that dont believe me give it a blast ;-)

Posted via Android Central App

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
All I can say is, if someone is on 1 day and 1 hour "on stock" and at 66% power, they are sleeping half of the time and the other half of the time, the phone is sitting around not getting used very much.

That's just a fact. Of course, "not getting used very much" is a subjective term. But I suspect that that somebody would be at a 1 day and 8 hours if they did the same thing as I did and went from stock to a slimmer, trimmer ROM.

It's all relative after all.

Plus there's someone else getting 1 day and 3 hours at 66% and they don't want to be picky either but why can't you get better performance from yer Note Trey?

Last edited:

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
All I can say is, if someone is on 1 day and 1 hour "on stock" and at 66% power, they are sleeping half of the time and the other half of the time, the phone is sitting around not getting used very much.

That's just a fact. Of course, "not getting used very much" is a subjective term. But I suspect that that somebody would be at a 1 day and 8 hours if they did the same thing as I did and went from stock to a slimmer, trimmer ROM.

It's all relative after all.

Plus there's someone else getting 1 day and 3 hours at 66% and they don't want to be picky either but why can't you get better performance from yer Note Trey?

Definitely agree

Sent from my SGNote 3