Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shastrich2005
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default App refresh times??

Can someone explain to me what this is and what it does? I heard it'll help battery life. My phone suddenly is draining battery like crazy in the last 2 weeks. No new apps in installed. Screen brightness is set to auto. Display is reading at 7% battery use and Android OS at 68%!!! Everything I don't use is turned off, background apps stopped. The phone dropped from 100% at 8 am to 27% at 4pm. Used the phone only twice. Once was a 5 minute phone call and once to check my email. That's it!!! Using a s view wake cover.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    13,900 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: App refresh times??

Quote Originally Posted by shastrich2005 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what this is and what it does? I heard it'll help battery life. My phone suddenly is draining battery like crazy in the last 2 weeks. No new apps in installed. Screen brightness is set to auto. Display is reading at 7% battery use and Android OS at 68%!!! Everything I don't use is turned off, background apps stopped. The phone dropped from 100% at 8 am to 27% at 4pm. Used the phone only twice. Once was a 5 minute phone call and once to check my email. That's it!!! Using a s view wake cover.

Have you received an update to the OS?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: App refresh times??

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Have you received an update to the OS?
    No update since December 2013. I did a bunch of different things to the phone last night that were recommended on this forum as well as a soft rest. Now the OS is at 28% and display of above it. We'll see how the battery is today I guess.

Golfdriver97 likes this.