Is this possible?
I have the Handcent sms program installed on my Galaxy Note 3. I have disabled the default 'Messages' app on my Note and the icon disappeared from the bottom section from beside the 'Internet' and 'Apps' grid icons which is what I wanted. My question is can I put my Handcent icon/app in the spot recently vacated in the bottom section? I have tried via the lower left 'Menu' button then 'Edit' but it only allows the main section icons to be switched around. I have noticed that when I hold the 'Handcent' icon and drag it to below the main section to the bottom, the deafult app in that area 'Phone', 'Contacts, 'Internet' and 'Apps' blink just once for a second.
So can a new app be placed in the bottom section n a Note 3? If so how?
- 02-07-2014, 01:23 AM #2
- 02-07-2014, 01:27 AM #3
- 02-07-2014, 03:16 AM #5
- 02-07-2014, 03:54 AM #7
- 02-07-2014, 07:53 AM #9
- 02-07-2014, 10:28 AM #10
- 265 Posts
Re: Is this possible?
I believe the issue may lie in the fact that you did not actually remove the stock messaging app from the dock. It is just invisible now. You must remove the messaging app from the dock to replace it. The dock still assumes there are 5 apps
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
- By darryjr in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:19 PM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Duncan1982 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:24 PM
- By slowlearner7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:33 PM
- By James Clem in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:20 PM