1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do i remove twpr from sprint note 3

I just recently bought a Sprint note 3 that i guess came rooted. I used SuperSu to unroot the device but when i go into recovery mode TWRP pops up. How do i remove this? I dont understand the whole root process and I am just looking for simple instructutions to remove this TWRP to i can go back to normal. PLease help

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: How do i remove twpr from sprint note 3

Quote Originally Posted by herbislegend View Post
    I just recently bought a Sprint note 3 that i guess came rooted. I used SuperSu to unroot the device but when i go into recovery mode TWRP pops up. How do i remove this? I dont understand the whole root process and I am just looking for simple instructutions to remove this TWRP to i can go back to normal. PLease help
    You will need to search for the stock recovery file for your note 3. Search for carrier as well. Then you can flash with Odin. Here is how: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN

The steps are all the same, you are just flashing a recovery instead of a ROM.

I would double check to make sure this is all still possible. Since I gave up my S3, I haven't kept up too much with Samsung devices.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    You will need to search for the stock recovery file for your note 3. Search for carrier as well. Then you can flash with Odin. Here is how: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN

The steps are all the same, you are just flashing a recovery instead of a ROM.

Ok please let me know what you find out. I dont want to mess up my phone. Thanks

I would double check to make sure this is all still possible. Since I gave up my S3, I haven't kept up too much with Samsung devices.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Another thing....When I put it in recovery mode it just brings up TWRP does that matter?

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Another thing....When I put it in recovery mode it just brings up TWRP does that matter?
    I can't find the stock recovery file, but here is a site that has the stock ROMs. I have used these guides before, and he does wonderful videos.

I would back up everything you need first and then watch the videos a few times. Any questions, ask.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

do you know if that matters that when it goes into recovery mode twrp comes up?

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

do you know if that matters that when it goes into recovery mode twrp comes up?
    All that is saying is you have TWRP installed, and that is what you are using.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    I can't find the stock recovery file, but here is a site that has the stock ROMs. I have used these guides before, and he does wonderful videos.

I would back up everything you need first and then watch the videos a few times. Any questions, ask.

OK I GOT IT!!!!!!!! Thanks

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

OK I GOT IT!!!!!!!! Thanks
    No sweat. Glad you have everything the way you want. See you around the forums.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app