Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By Anon8154066
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kitkat sucks.

What happened with letters S and Z? Can someone please explain? Thank you =)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitkat sucks.-1391846181934.jpg  

Default Re: Kitkat sucks.

Oh, that is not good. Samsung, you got some 'splaining to do!
    Gator352 and officialclar like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Here's the second one. The 1st emoji. Wtf. How do I resolve these issues?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitkat sucks.-1391857020341.jpg  

Can't say I have noticed any issues with 4.4.2 thus far but I will report and Screenshot if any should arise.

They seem to be minor annoyances granted but does it warrant it sucks?

My personal experience it runs smooth then again I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Duncan View Post
    Can't say I have noticed any issues with 4.4.2 thus far but I will report and Screenshot if any should arise.

They seem to be minor annoyances granted but does it warrant it sucks?

My personal experience it runs smooth then again I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Actually, it doesn't make Kitkat suck. Btw, I flashed the Kitkat on my phone. It is the official firmware from Poland. Perhaps maybe the download of the firmware wasn't fully downloaded? What do you think? Is it okay to flash it again?

Quote Originally Posted by officialclar View Post
    Actually, it doesn't make Kitkat suck. Btw, I flashed the Kitkat on my phone. It is the official firmware from Poland. Perhaps maybe the download of the firmware wasn't fully downloaded? What do you think? Is it okay to flash it again?

That is the firmware I flashed and seems to be fine but as I mentioned I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Yes you can flash the firmware again that shouldn't be an issue and it may resolve your niggles dude :-). I'm saying it's fine as I had to re- flash the firmware due to me rooting and flashing and being impatient which led to a bootloop.

All was fine with the re-flashing and in my own experience I did not encounter any problems, but disclaimer what worked for me may not work for you and I'm not responsible for any issues that may arise due to re-flashing lol

But that said it should be just fine dude can't envisage you running into any problems :-)

officialclar likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Duncan View Post
    That is the firmware I flashed and seems to be fine but as I mentioned I'm rooted and running Foxhound rom.

Yes you can flash the firmware again that shouldn't be an issue and it may resolve your niggles dude :-). I'm saying it's fine as I had to re- flash the firmware due to me rooting and flashing and being impatient which led to a bootloop.

All was fine with the re-flashing and in my own experience I did not encounter any problems, but disclaimer what worked for me may not work for you and I'm not responsible for any issues that may arise due to re-flashing lol

But that said it should be just fine dude can't envisage you running into any problems :-)

Wooh thanks man! 👍 I appreciate the help. ☺< this is the unevolved emoji btw. Hahaha

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by officialclar View Post
    Wooh thanks man! 👍 I appreciate the help. ☺< this is the unevolved emoji btw. Hahaha

I'm guessing by your reply that you re-flashed and all is well?

No problem happy to help, and if your feeling brave root and flash Foxhound can't rate this rom high enough it's fantastic :-)

Banned

Global Posts
    1,730 Global Posts

Foxhound Rom Notification Tray :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitkat sucks.-1391866001531.jpg